Monday, September 25, 2017

Swarms of swarmy swarming things

I have a czjd load of things for you this evening, so hang tight you have a lot more than me to learn.

I still have to work on the charts in order to get them to animate, otherwise you will not even try to follow me. I swear you don't want to miss any of this stuff!

First the easy stuff: 


This is a run from a couple of days ago showing the anticyclonic line-up, meaning volcanic eruptions in what I can state with hindsight is Vanuatu




It isn't perfectly straight but what can you expect with a tropical storm in the Indian Ocean?



Nothing lasts for ever in earth-science -inly to "time indefinite".


Of course with a change in the pattern there is going to be a change in the pattern!


This reaffirms what I said earlier about the swarm-pattertns reappearing where they do -all that is missing is the stuff off Iceland and one in Idaho or some such place:

Kudos to the observatory in Hawaii where the next runs are from for even getting these open when the storehouses of war are full to bursting.


And it hurts to say it but kudos to Google too they use old legacy hardware that is very susceptible to the volcanic geo-physics, as some of you must have noticed:


There are 42 files here covering 384 hours of hi tech charts and a war going on in heaven. Damn, I just remembered, I meant to show you the BoM GFS:

So much to show and so little time.


Point to note:
All the anticyclonic stuff in the northern hemisphere. (You surely noticed the contra rotational stuff earlier I hope?)



No comments:

Post a Comment